We specialize in dogs and cats and also perform a select number of services for ferrets, rabbits and guinea pigs.
Health/wellness exams, laboratory and pharmacy services, radiology, general surgery, ultrasound/echocardiogram, and dental care.
We offer general boarding for our patients and also medical boarding for our patients that require daily medications.
Boarding Daily Prices:
Please call for prices. Cats are all same price and dogs depends on size.
Emergency and Urgent Care:
We will do our best to be able to see our clients. Some emergencies may require stabilitzation and referral.
Breeding and Reproduction: We value breed preservation and support our breeders who do genetic/health testing to preserve breed standards. We will not do any progesterone levels on animals under 2 years of age.
- Same Day Progesterone Level - $70
- This works in our catalyst in-house chemistry machine
- reliable, quantitative, point-of-care measure of progesterone levels from 0.2 to 20
- results available within 12 minutes
- Radiographs to determine pregnancy
- single view $80
- 2 view $190
- Please call for estimate and scheduling
- Cost will depend on size of animal, number of puppies and day/time of c-section
Used for chronic pain, arthritis, dental disease, and many other diseases/conditions. Please call and schedule a consult for more information.
Abdominal Ultrasound and Echocardiogram:
Ultrasound images and echocardiogram images are captured and then submitted to Oncura for review and interpretation.